March 3, 2008

8 1/2 Months Old

I am 8 1/2 months old and already 20lbs. I am crawling all over the place and getting into everything. I am trying to pull myself up too. I can pull up to my knees but not quite to my feet yet. I can however do a mean bear crawl. My mom thinks it is pretty cute!!

I love to eat!! I have no teeth but do a great job chewing my food. I like real people food a lot. I love avacado, banana's, mac n' cheese, bread, chicken, really anything you want to give to me, I will eat it. I guess that's why I am already 20lbs.
Other Hobbies: I love to wave "Hi" and "Bye"! Playing Peek-a-boo with dadda. I know how to play Patty-Cake, I love to smile anytime a camera is pointed my direction. Pulling my sister's hair makes me laugh. (she doesn't think it is very funny!)

No comments: