October 9, 2009

Oh So Sick

I don't believe I have ever been so sick in my life as I have been these last couple weeks. I feel completely useless and like a horrible wife and mother. If having morning sickness every day for the last 9 weeks wasn't enough. . ..right when I should have been getting relief from that I caught some sort of Gastro.. bla. .bla . .flu, bronchitis and a severe sinus pressure headache (5 days and counting on the headache). I have literally been in bed for 2 weeks now. Missing soccer games, taking Makayla to school, birthday parties, get togethers with friends and family. Let me tell you I am SOOO sick of being sick!!
Thank God for my Husband, In-Laws and Parents who have each taken turns caring for me and the kids! I am not sure what I would do without them!

No comments: