April 3, 2010

Our Newest addition


The day has finally come. After our Doctor's appointment yesterday, the Doctor decided that it was time to induce labor. My BP was a little high and I have been feeling uncomfortable for the past week. We had the option to have the baby last night, but thought it might be nice to have a good night sleep and give the kids a chance to dye Easter eggs. Michael's parents graciously offered to take the kids for the weekend. Our induction was scheduled for 0830 this morning, but I didn't actually get the pit until 10:00. The delivery experience was great and the staff a here at the hospital has been great......well so much for that post, it has been saved has a draft for almost a day. Last night I ended up with post eclampsia, basically pre eclampsia that happens after labor. I felt fine most of the day, but about 800 I started having a sharp pains in my side and felt like I was in labor again. The pain was worse then the labor I had with Kaden. I couldn't keep anything down and it was almost 600 in the morning before I finally got some sleep. They ended up putting me on Mag drip to lower my BP, but the side affects are horrible. I have double vision, nausea, vomiting, headache, jello legs, heart burn have to pee every hour and the list goes on. Sorry I have not been able to post any pictures or keep anyone informed, but I after what seemed to be like any easy delivery and a day full of visitors, everything went for the worse.


2 comments:

The VanDarlings said...

I hope you are feeling better and you bounce back in no time.

jonah and becky lang said...

She's beautiful! We can't wait to meet her!